Project Name: Renewable Energy of Solar Hybrid Systems and Construction of Workshop and Training Centers in 2 Universities and Teaching Hospitals for:Lot 2: Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike
Scope of work:
1. Engineering design, procurement, supply, transportation to site, off-loading, installation, quality control testing, integration with existing electrical system, commissioning, flawless synchronizing/paralleling with available power network (i.e. Grid and Diesel generator) performance testing & guarantee and handing over of Captive solar hybrid photovoltaic power plant at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, Abia State.
2. Upgrading of upstream & downstream distribution networks for the location,
3. Installation and rehabilitation of existing street lights within the institutions.
4. Design and installation of smart meters with end users which cover a total of 80% of projected energy consumption (rollout plan start with installation of meters at largest energy user first followed by second largest user etc)
5. Construction of a world class Workshop & Training Centre (WTC) building, which is fully equipped with electrical/ mechanical equipment, machines, furniture, and accessories for training of students on renewable energy technologies. During the construction stages, the EPC’s will provide training to selected female students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Faculties in the institution.
6. Operations & Maintenance for One (1) year under Energizing Education Programme (EEP) Phase II. Thereafter a fourteen (14) year long term O & M to be mutually agreed upon after acceptable performance.